Watch this vedio Rocket-at- Subway Live 50 steps to Wilson Subway for easy access to : Yorkdale Shopping CentreDownsview ParkDowntown Shops & restaurantsYork University, Ryerson and U of T all under 30 minutes on subwayMuch more!!To schedule an appointment, call me at 647-760-7061
(NC) Renovating is great for increasing the value of your home, but regular home maintenance is the easiest way to preserve your investment. As the weather warms, it is a perfect time to do a quick inspection of your home and catch up on simple seasonal chores.
With a little effort, you can keep your home looking great and functioning well for years to come. Here's a few tasks you should check off your to-do list:
• Clean out the gutters and remove any debris.
• Repair siding and peeling paint.
• Inspect your chimney and roof. Replace or repair loose or damaged shingles.
• Trim overgrown shrubs and trees, keeping branches two feet from the house.
• Inspect deck boards for possible deterioration and rot. Replace damaged boards and seal or re-stain, as necessary.
• Turn on the water supply to hose bibs and exterior faucets. Check for leaks.
• Clean windows and window tracks. Replace any damaged screens.
• Check around doors and windows for cracks and gaps. Caulk, as necess…