Download Kingston Fast Facts - why Kingston is the strongest rental market in Ontario and why you should invest today for half the price of Toronto!
About Queen's University:
Queen’s University has the largest endowment fund per student in Ontario
• #1 graduation rate with 87% graduating in 2016
• 94.8% retention rate from 1st to 2nd-year students
• The highest number of A+ students of any university in Canada
• Average grade of A+ or 89.2% for incoming students
• The highest number of award-winning faculty
• Bloomberg Businessweek ranks Queen’s MBA #1 in the world for teamwork
• Maclean’s 2016 Rankings report ranked Queen’s #1 in student satisfaction
Rental Market in Kingston:
• Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario
• The healthy vacancy rate is considered to be 3%. Kingston has a 0.7% vacancy rate
• Among the new building (built after 2005) vacancy rate is only 0.3%
• Kingston has the 3rd highest rental rates in Ontario only behind Toronto and Ottawa
• Rental rates increased 3.6% 2016-17
• The current supply of student rentals are 50-100-year-old houses in poor condition, no amenities, and high maintenance costs
• 1- and 2-bedroom new purpose-built luxury accommodations are scarce and highly sought after
• Students at Queen’s pay $750-800/month for a bedroom in a 5-7 bedroom house. More than 40% more than the same type of accommodation in Waterloo or Hamilton
• Low supply has led to record low vacancy rates and very high rental rates
• In addition, wealthy students and a growing number of international students desire luxury private accommodations and they can afford higher prices
Reasons to invest in SAGE KINGSTON:
SageKingston Condos, a purpose built off-campus student residence which is literally walking distance to Queen’s University. Queen’s on-campus housing only has 4,500 beds for 27,149 students which leaves an enormous lack of on-campus student residences which brings us to this no risk and guaranteed returns based opportunity. Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario that decreased to 0.4%* in 2018 for 1 to 3 bedroom units.
- 15-minute walk to Queen's University
- The supply shortage of housing in Kingston
- Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario
- Kingston has high rental rates only Toronto and Ottawa have higher
- Queen's University has the highest number of A+ students of any University
- The number of foreign students increased by 187% in Kingston over the last 3 years
- 53% increase in student enrolment 2000-2016
- The first Sage Condo in Kingston
- Protected water view of Lake Ontario
Kingston has the lowest vacancy rate in Ontario and the problem is even worse for students. Queen's student body has grown by 56% in the last 10 years and the housing available is old, poorly maintained, and more expensive than any other university town in Ontario. Queen's has a large proportion of mature graduate students, international students, and students from wealthy families. They desire brand-new, private, luxury accommodations and Sage Kingston will deliver just that.
⌛️LIMITED TIME OFFER!!⌛️
Buy Now & Get Platinum Incentives!!
💰VIP Incentive Package 💰
LIMITED TIME INCENTIVE OFFER
2 YEAR LEASE GUARANTEE (Up to $ 2600 / Month )
2 YEAR FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
FREE FURNITURE PACKAGE TO FURNISH ENTIRE SUITE
Call:PANKAJ PATEL @ 647-760-7061
Looking for more Investment opportunities?
Keep in touch by following VIP Platinum Access Club
Register for all upcoming Investment opportunities here.
Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Why should you invest in SAGE KINGSTON?
(NC) Are you looking to buy – or have you just bought – a resale house or condominium unit that is less than seven years old? If so, there...
www.realtorpankajpatel.com Around the house – fall clean-up tips (NC) As the cooler weather hits and the garden growing season end...
Something GREAT is happening along St. Clair street. The tired and old is replaced with NEW, Modern and Functional. 5 years from now thi...
SAGE KINGSTON Student housing proves to be a lucrative niche for investors SHIRLEY WON SPECIAL TO THE GLOBE AND MAI...